Monday, January 11, 2010

Purpose of my Blog

 I created this blog to raise awareness about a serious crime called organized group stalking that is being perpetrated in my case by the U.S. Government's Intelligence Agencies. They work with crime groups and police watch group members for illegal and unfounded non stop surveillance and harassment against me.  I am not the only victim of this crime and this is happening to many other innocent American citizens across the country.  In my case the harassment was originally orchestrated against me as a revenge type group stalking by East Indians for an insignificant encounter I had at my apartment complex.  I had been stalked by many in the East Indian community for three years in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA metropolitan area before I went to the police and then the situation changed.  After this, the East Indians went away but then members of the other races (mostly white) got involved in my stalking which eventually led me to realize something much more was going on against me than I understood at that time but that the government was indeed behind it.  It is all a very complicated matter with a lot more to the story which can be read throughout the posts on my blog  but I now know that this East Indian group is actually just one group of many crime groups the U.S. Government works with to stalk American citizens. While the exact reasons for this stalking programs existence remains unknown because it is officially denied and carried out covertly from public scrutiny,  the real reasons behind it point to corruption in the out of control security state America has become since the 9/11 attacks and even illegal human experimentation may be at the heart of it.  I have broken no laws nor do I have a criminal record so there is no justification to these stalkings which are totally illegal.  Most others experiencing this crime also claim to be innocent of any wrong doings.  I hope to achieve three things with this blog. The first is to expose all the East Indians and others engaging in these illegal organized stalkings for the criminals that they are along with the illegal government program behind it that runs these stalking groups. The second is to educate the general public about the existence and seriousness of this type of crime, and the third would be for information and support for other targeted individuals who come across this blog.  I can only relate my own experiences, research and opinions in this matter from what I have gone through the last six years with this illegal stalking against me in hopes of others learning from it.  The whole situation is a real threat to every Americans' rights to freedom under the Constitution so it is in everyone's best interest to expose this and take action against it.  I have now documented my story in the police report on my blog and continue doing so with ongoing posts about this crime for everyone to learn from them.  Truth has a way of ringing out loud and clear so if I stay steady in my course over time then I am confident I will succeed in all three of my goals for this blog.
!-- Start of StatCounter Code for Default Guide -->