Monday, March 21, 2011

OS/EH Tidbits Before I Became An Aware Target

     I thought I would relate a couple of instances in my past where I heard some stories that more than likely involved OS/EH although I did not know about any of this stuff back then when I first heard it.  About 3 or 4 years before I became aware of my own targeting I had talked to a guy that worked for the same organization as I did and he had some interesting things to say.  I crossed paths with this guy like 2 or 3 times a year at most.  We were on break together once around 2004 or 2005 and out of the blue he told me people were following him where ever he went.  So, of course I asked , "who is following you?"  He made a odd face and shook his head slightly back and forth.  Then I asked how long it had been going on and he told me a year and a half.  I did not disbelieve him but obviously I had no clue as to what he was talking about.  He was uncomfortable talking more about it and we quickly moved on to other things.  At the time I thought this was odd that he would bring up the topic but then would not talk about it.  Years later, I think he had to have been talking about an organized stalking campaign going on against him.  I think he was probably an unaware target at that time which is why he was really at a loss as to what to say about it because he did not understand it himself.  I can relate to that phase of being totally in the dark about organized stalking and not really wanting to discuss it because it was so complicated and hard to try and explain it to others.
     Another quick story was when my father told me about this guy he worked with thought that Bill Clinton was talking to him in his head when he was at work.  This story took place around the mid 90's at the Lockheed Martin facility near NAS Moffett Field where they both worked in Sunnyvale, CA.  My dad had been in the air force for the minimum four years before eventually landing a career at what was Lockheed at that time in the early sixties.  He worked for this company for 35 years in classified work relating to satellites and I assume this other guy must have been in the same department as well.  I was fascinated with this story at the time but really did not know what to think about it.  Anyway, I guess the guy went away, supposedly got help and eventually returned for a while at his job.  He did not last too much longer though and then the guy was gone for good.  My dad told me this guy really thought that this voice in his head was real. This poor guy was definitely in the belly of the beast at Lockheed Martin.  What I know nowadays about microwave voice to skull technology sheds a whole new light on this story.  This guy was more than likely being used for experimentation at work and he really was hearing the Bill Clinton voice in his head.
!-- Start of StatCounter Code for Default Guide -->